THURSDAY PRAYER

 SEPTEMBER 15, 2022



Here is a promise
for our day 
from our Creator God.

Malachi 4:2

“But for you who worship my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his rays. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.

What an awesome image for this new day. What a promise that is given to us. God's presence sends us out into a new day like a calf let out to pasture and released from the stall. Have you every witnessed that? 

You may not feel "free, leaping with Joy" at this moment. That is why I include this prayer for us.

Let Us Pray.

God, I don't know who or what will cross my path today. But I do know that You are my Rock and my Fortress. You are my Shield and my Strong Tower. You are my guide, lead me today by your still waters. Help me to anchor myself to You today.

Teach me how to stand strong in You and choose only Your way today.

Help me walk by Your truth and not my feelings.

Help me to embrace anything that comes my way as an opportunity to see You at work and as an opportunity to point others to You.

Thank You for you love and the promise that nothing can ever take that love away from me! Even if today I fall short, You whisper Your unconditional love deep into my soul and remind me that Your mercies are new every morning. That truly amazes me, Lord. Every Morning!! A Fresh Start. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUN with GOD

BE ENCOURAGED

METEORIC LOVE