ACT 16: OFFERING


MARCH 23, 2022


Here is a prayer I have been using lately that I believe helps us offer ourselves to God and leads us to "Doing Lent Generously." 

Let me suggest you read the prayer slowly, and let the words sink in, and listen to what the Holy Spirit says to you. Perhaps, pray it a few times. 



PRAYER

Loving God, here are my hands.
What do you want me to create or build today?
Who do you want me to serve?
What activities should I keep my hands away from?
May these small hands help build your kingdom.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. (Colossians 3:23, 24 NIV)


Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. (Ephesians 4:29 NIV)


Loving God, here is my voice.
I commit to only speak words of life today. Words that build up and not tear down.
Always speaking the truth, and always speaking it in Love.
Please help me to be a voice for the voiceless today.
Please show me when to stay quiet.
O God, may my voice make this world more like You've made it to be.

May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. (Psalm 19:14 NIV)

Loving God, here is my heart.
You know the deepest longings of my heart. I humbly hold them out before You. Amen.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUN with GOD

BE ENCOURAGED

METEORIC LOVE