WALK. PRAY. PAY ATTENTION. LISTEN. DAY 2


 

May 29, 2024

 

Mark 12:29-31 The Message (MSG)


Jesus said, “The first in importance is, ‘Listen, Israel: The Lord your God is one; so love the Lord God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence and energy.’ And here is the second: ‘Love others as well as you love yourself.’ There is no other commandment that ranks with these.”

 

WALK. PRAY. PAY ATTENTION. LISTEN.

The last couple of days you likely noticed this heading of  WALK. PRAY. PAY ATTENTION. LISTEN. The intention of the title is to help us focus on our neighbors and our surroundings. As we move through our neighborhoods, walk or ride,  or mentally picture your street or the homes and people near you, the invitation this week is to pray for the area where God has placed us. Pray for the well being of your neighbors, and neighborhood.

 

Today We Pray:

Lord, as I walk past my neighbors’ homes, I’m mindful that I don’t know many of their names. Help me to learn the names of those living by me. Amen.

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUN with GOD

BE ENCOURAGED

METEORIC LOVE